I do want to learn but i dont like to waste hours and hours through
pointless explainations. i know what an integer is.. i dont need 3 pages
explaining it, worst thing is that the tutorials arent good at all they dont
teach me a lot of what i want to learn.

spoon feeding? well i cant afford books here because there are none to buy.
and shipment fees are huge so thats not an option. i just wanted some
advice.

sqlite documentation seems to talk about how good sqlite WAS in those times
and how things seem to be done among with a few senseless examples which
doesnt help at all.

by now you think im a retarded little kid for saying what i said.
i just wanted some advice from those who KNOW. hence i came to ask HERE.