Dr. Hipp,

Thanks for your reply.  The question of which version I'm using is up in
the air right now.  I threw a call to sqlite3_libversion() into my
application, and it returned "3.2.1".  I asked our lead developer (who's
in Indiana while the rest of us are just west of Cleveland, OH) what
version we should have, and he said 3.3.5.  He sent the source code.  I
opened my existing copy of sqlite3.h and saw that SQLITE_VERSION was set
to "3.3.5".  Yet, when I my application, I get 3.2.1.  I deleted all
copies of sqlite3.lib and sqlite3.dll from my machine, rebuilt sqlite3
from Visual Studio, and still I get 3.2.1.  I have no idea where it's
coming from, but it seems to be telling me I'm using an old version of
SQLite.

RobR