"Rob Richardson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dr. Hipp,
>
> Thank you very much for your earlier assistance.  As you suggested, I
> downloaded the version 3.3.7 source code and built it into a static
> library.  My application now correctly reports that it is using version
> 3.3.7.
>
> But sqlite3_interrupt() still seems to be doing nothing.  I added TRACE
> statements to my code to show the times things happened, and I included
> the value of the pointer to the sqlite3 object that was being used when
> the query starts and as the argument to sqlite3_interrupt():

Can you run your program in a debugger?

The sqlite3_interrupt() routine should set the
sqlite3.u1.isInterrupted flag.  That flag is then
tested at various points in the file vdbe.c
(whereever you see the macro CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPT)
and if it is true, the execution of the statement
should stop.  The flag is reset once the statement
completes.

Run your program in a debugger and try to figure
out what is going wrong.  Let me know if you find
a bug in SQLite.  (It works when I test it....)
--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>