Sergio 'OKreZ' Agosti wrote:

On 05/set/06, at 15:03, eWobbuh wrote:

I still cant find it. Cant find anything about where to look for a database. [...]

The name of the database passed to the open function actually is the path to the database file

yes, where maybe we could add that sqlite has this big difference from (say) mysql, that is there is no server process running anywhere: the client attaches to a file containing the whole database.

but why add it here if it is already written in the online documentation? just follow the link 'distinctive features'. did you try the suggestion in http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html: "Create A New Database"?

as said: have fun, trying...

Mario