Better still, I have tried with full text search extension and I was able to
load it.

I will re-check my code. It is the most clear suspect now.

jima

2006/9/15, jima <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have them both...I read the wiki page before trying this myself. I will
try with the exact code that it is contained at the page.

Thanks for the hint.

jima