Hi,

I build **without** -DSQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION

I do ldd on sqlite3 and I get

libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x00402000)

but I cannot load my Extension.so

Do Extension.c has to include sqlite3.h ?
Presently I am only including sqlite3ext.h.

If I have used --enable-thread at sqlite makefile configure time...can this
cause an impact?

jima

2006/9/15, Christian Werner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

jima wrote:

> Thanks for the advice but it would not work either. I just tried with
the
> flags you mentioned at compile time and full path when loading.
>
> Do you know if I have to enclose that full path in quotes or something
at
> load time? like...
>
> ..load '/path/Extension.so'
>
> ?
>
> I tried several combinations of quotes but no luck here.
>
> I will recheck all what I have been doing just to make sure there is not
an
> easy explanation for this...

Did you rebuild your sqlite3 shell without -DSQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION
and does an ldd on sqlite3 indicate that has libdl.so linked, e.g.

$ ldd ./sqlite3
libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x00402000)

Then that sqlite3 shell command should do what you want:

$ ./sqlite3
sqlite> load './Extension.so'

HTH,
Christian