It is the same problem as trying to get a quart out of a pint bottle.

People looking for durability and higher performance might find that using 15,000 RPM disks will do it without affecting durability or requiring an application redesign. Experimentation with multiple disk spindles so that Sqlite always has a disk head positioned on its data file also has some possibility of improving performance.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Laszlo Elteto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I DO need Durability, so I don't want to drop that. In fact, I need and want
normal transactional updates - just not immediately flushed to disk.

If the information is not flushed to disk, how can it be durable?

--
D. Richard Hipp  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>