When I fixed threadtest2.c yesterday, it quickly uncovered a bug
(not thread related but a bug all the same) that was introduced by
the fix to the database corruption problem of earlier this week. The
new bug does not cause database corruption, but it can cause a
segfault if you have a lot of sqlite3_open() calls (100s per second)
to the same database from many threads or processes.  See

   http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/chngview?cn=3563

The question is: should I rush out 3.3.10 to cover this important
bug fix, wait a week to see if any other bugs surface, or do the
usual 1-2 month release schedule and let people effected by this
bug apply the patch above.  What is the opinion of the user community?

--
D. Richard Hipp  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>