Joe Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'll continue investigating and try to get to the bottom of this.  Thanks
> > for the sanity-check.
>
> Might there be some autocommit/sql statement batching difference for the
> driver or your app on different platforms?

No; one of the beauties of developing in Python is that it minimizes the
amount of OS-specific code you need to write.

I have to apologize for the misdiagnosis.  I accepted my colleague's diagnosis
of "writes from writer not appearing in view of database from reader on
Solaris only" at face value.  After some hours of attempting to reproduce the
problem, it now appears they were showing up all along.

So: sqlite list 1, list subscriber 0.  Thanks again, Joe.

Charles