I would suggest including the SQL that was being processed, including all
parameters, in the error message.  Even better would be to keep a log of all
SQL messages sent--perhaps keep the last X calls in memory and when an error
occurs log all of those calls and then the offending one.

log4net has a nice logging appender for this where you can log debug
messages and it will keep a certain number in memory until an error occurs
and then when the error occurs it writes out the previous debug messages
leading up to the error in addition to the error itself.

HTH,

Sam