Gary Scott wrote:

Hi, CVF initially.  I will likely transition to IVF once a suitable version is
released.

Well, that should be easy enough - MSVC/CVF is the platform I used to develop the interface.

I managed to extend the documentation on the interface last night - see http://flibs.sf.net - actually it took me an embarrassingly small amount of time to fill in the big gap I had left there. If there is anything unclear about it, let me know and I will try to fix it. Also, if you see any obvious
omissions from the full SQLite API, let me know.

The best way forward would be a "real" project, rather than any of the toys I have dabbled with.

Regards,

Arjen