Hello

Until now, our users were mostly single-hosts, and the few who did share an SQLite database through a shared drive had a small database and very low concurrency. But a couple of new ones have a DB that's about 50MB, running on a 10Mbps LAN... and an INSERT takes about 10 seconds :-/

So, I'd like some feedback on the SQLite servers that I found, or other pratical solution I should know about:

http://users.libero.it/irwin/
http://www.oneledger.co.uk/sql4sockets.html
http://sqlitedbms.sourceforge.net/index.htm
http://www.terrainformatica.com/sqlitedbserver/
dhRPCServer + dhSQLite-COM-Wrapper http://www.thecommon.net/8.html
http://www.it77.de/sqlite/sqlite_sockets.htm

We'd really like to stick to SQLite because it's very easy to set up, and most of our customers don't have anyone technical around to help them set up a DBMS server.

Thank you
G.