Hi maitong,

On 7/11/07, maitong uy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I see...any idea as to how exactly? I really am out of ideas regarding
this... :(

I think I did see some UnixODBC files on a Linux environment (Fedora Core 6,
to be exact) and if you have the same kind of UnixODBC files on your system
then you can use that to access the SQL Server database on the SQL Server
machine. When it comes to SQLServer-to-Sqlite communication, it should be
noted that Sqlite is an embedded database solution and you will have to
write and some kind of a listener on your Linux server so that a windows
program can communicate with it.

You can use a CORBA environment that exists on both Linux and Windows
environment and use that to update both of your databases.

You can use Java for this task as well using its JNI interface. These are a
few possibilities that have immediately popped up in my mind when I read
your post.

--
HTH

Asif