The scenario would be the sqlite database is managed using CGI C, resides in
Linux environment, and accessed through the web. Then the sql server would
be replicating whatever changes would occur in the sqlite database (both
sqlite and sql server have the same tables). This will also happen vice
versa wherein any change in sql server will be replicated in the sqlite. Sql
server is managed using ASP and resides in windows server 2003.