You can write a program which uses the Sqlite API to read the Sqlite database and the Sql Server API to write to Sql Server.

maitong uy wrote:
I see...any idea as to how exactly? I really am out of ideas regarding
this... :(

John Stanton wrote:

Everything is possible programatically. You communicate from the Sqlite program as you would from any application program to Sql Server.

maitong uy wrote:

The sqlite runs in a Linux environment and can be accessed through a web
server. The ms sql server resides in a windows environment and has its
own
web server. Can this still be possible? It's more of like having a server
server communication. Is this programmatically possible?

John Stanton wrote:

You could register a trigger and write a user function which reads the row you just inserted, updated or deleted and writes it to the othe DB. The user installed Sqlite function can inherit the open database connection as userdata.

maitong uy wrote:

Hello there,

I'm new to sqlite and I was wondering if there is a way to
programmatically
replicate table data from a database in sqlite server to another

database

in
ms sql server? I'm hoping to do this without any user intervention(the
application will do it automatically). Is this possible?

Thanks