Lokesh Babu uttered:

Hi Smith,

Is there any way where I can free the old pages and without using rollback
feature.
Because I'm much concerned about memory usage.

As soon as I delete some records, It should free up the memory.

Use a libc that has a malloc implementation that releases excess memory back to the operating system. I don't know of specific instances of libc that do this, so I can't help further, sorry.

Thanks