Schema:

create table files (FILE_NAME TEXT, DATA TEXT);

create index idx_file_name on files (FILE_NAME);

create virtual table fts_files using fts2('file_name', 'data');

Ok, I just can't seem to figure out how to load fts2.dll in Python:

Standard sqlite3 module that comes with python does not even run a
query:

>>> row = conn.cursor().execute("select * from sqlite_master where type
= 'table'").fetchone()

Traceback (most recent call last):

OperationalError: malformed database schema - near "VIRTUAL": syntax
error

I tried apsw (Another python SQLite Wrapper), this one gets further, but
the error remains:

>>> conn2.cursor().execute("select file_name from fts_files where data
match 'BEGIN'")

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "apsw.c", line 4168, in Cursor_execute.sqlite3_prepare_v2

SQLError: SQLError: no such module: fts2

Sqlite3 and apsw has no function calls I can find to set the
enable_load_extention I tried just loading it in SQL:

>>> conn2.cursor().execute("SELECT load_extension('fts2')")

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "apsw.c", line 3518, in resetcursor

SQLError: SQLError: not authorized

Obviously this gives an error, the load_extention is off and I cant set
it on.

Apsw, claims in the documentation there is a function called
enableloadextention, but for the life of me I cant find it.

I'm having the same problem with .net, cant find a function which does
this...

Just wondering if anyone has done this in python and C# .NET that can be
of assistance

Thanks.