I'm trying to correct several little problems in a DB I have and I've
now tried three [maybe four] freeware DB managers and not one includes
a search function.  I have a table with 800+ rows and I'd like to find
particular records so I can edit them, and not having a search is
proving to be a real hassle.  [I've been spoiled, I guess, about
phpMyAdmin..:o)]  Is there a freeware manager for XP that includes
searching capability?  [If I were in long-term need of mgr stuff I'd
happily buy one of them [they're inexpensive enough], but I"m just
trying to correct typos in a DB that I recently converted to version 3]
Thanks!

   /bernie\

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     Pearisburg, VA