From: John Stanton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 5:51 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Suggests for improving the SQLite website

James Dennett wrote:
Joe Wilson wrote:

--- "Samuel R. Neff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I hope this doesn't offend, but perhaps the best solution is to
outsource
the website to someone or a company that specializes in
websites and
design
(with your stated simplicity goals in mind of course).
We certainly
wouldn't want a graphic designer hacking away at the
SQLite engine,
so
isn't
the reverse also true?

Sam
+1

Also, non-technical people would be a better judge of which website
design is appealing.
Appealing *to* non-technical people?  Why would a website
on an embedded
database wish to appeal primarily to such an audience?  I'd think it
would be best to present information in a way that appeals
to its likely
viewers.

-- James

How about having adding a social networking capability so that
non-technical people will have a reason to use the website.
You cannot
expect to attract them with a frugal and highly functional embedded
database library.