[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The new look for the SQLite website is now in place,
> if you haven't already noticed:
>
>     http://www.sqlite.org/
>
> Even though the new look is "in place" you should
> understand this as a work in progress, not a done
> deal.  I am still looking for suggestions, comments,
> and bug reports.  I am particularly interested in
> help in the following ways:
>
>   *  Suggestions for something better to put on
>      the home page.

There is a typo on the main page:

"The developers are continue to expand the capabilities of SQLite"

I'm assuming that should say "continuing" not "continue"

Also the parathized quote "(Some compiler optimizations such as
agressive function inlining and loop unrolling can cause the object
code to be much larger.)" seems redundant/obvious and could probably
be left out.

Just my $.02

- Scott

--
Scott Baker - Canby Telcom
RHCE - System Administrator - 503.266.8253