On 13-Nov-2007, at 5:40 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 *  Suggestions for something better to put on
    the home page.

Yeah. My first thought when I brought up that page was "There's no way I'm reading all that text!"... and I already use sqlite. I like the points it goes over, though. Maybe just (much) less detail on the main page? Converting to lists (main points bold, small amount of explanation in plain text) would probably be beneficial, too. Lists take less work to skim than a block of text.