It has been a very long time since I have tinkered with lex/yacc but my current
project requires a parser.  I'm thinking of learning lemon.  Frankly, the
sqlite code base is far more complex than what I will implement.  Is anyone
willing to share a lemon parse.y code example for something less complex than
SQL?  Also, i'm looking for advice on using lemon to make a c++ parser class
instead of a global c parser function.  Is it as simple as declaring the
following?

%name MyParserClass::Parse

I'm pretty sure I can create the right c++ preamble with %include.  Also, is
there a cheap way to make lemon output a .cpp file besides renaming the output
file?

Feel free to tell me I'm on a foolish quest if I am.

RW