It is SQLite 3.4.2, and I downloaded the ready binary, the DLL and sqlite3.h;
I didn't compile anything. But the sqlite3.lib didn't come ready; it came as
sqlite3.def together with the DLL, then I made it into a sqlite3.lib by
using the LIB.EXE utility of Visual Studio 6.0 -> LIB.EXE /DEF:sqlite3.def.
Thank you in advance.