On 3/25/08, Prabowo Murti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> BanuPrakash G wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  >  I have used the latest verision of sqlite i.e. sqlite-3.5.7
>  > Amalgamation release
>  >  for PPC Arch.
>  >
>  >  I was able to cross compile it successfull and when i use the db to
>  > create tables
>  >  I see on the SQLITE shell the ERROR message as "SQL error: SQL logic
>  > error or missing database".
>  >
>  >  i.e.
>  >
>  >  ./sqlite3
>  > SQLite version 3.5.7
>  > Enter ".help" for instructions
>  > sqlite> CREATE TABLE t1(a INTEGER, b INTEGER, c VARCHAR(100));
>  > SQL error: SQL logic error or missing database
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >  Can anybody point me out where exactly I am wrong ?
>  >
>  >
>  > Thanks
>  > /BP
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > sqlite-users mailing list
>  > sqlite-users@sqlite.org
>  >
>  >

> Hi
>  You have to create a database first. Create a table before a database is
>  like build a window without house :)
>  I am using sqlite3 on Ubuntu.
>
>  $ sqlite3 mydb.db3
>
>  I am new in sqlite. Cmiiw.

Nope, not true at all. On my computer --

[10:29 AM] ~$ sqlite3
SQLite version 3.5.6
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> CREATE TABLE t1(a INTEGER, b INTEGER, c VARCHAR(100));
sqlite> .s
CREATE TABLE t1(a INTEGER, b INTEGER, c VARCHAR(100));
sqlite> .q
[10:55 AM] ~$

Not specifying a db just creates the db in memory. Of course, the db
vanishes when you quit out of sqlite3.

The above maybe a 3.5.7 bug, or something to do with the OP's sqlite3 build.

Puneet.