yes i have write permissions !

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:55 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQL error: SQL logic error or missing database

do you have write permissions on mdiadb and the directory???

BanuPrakash G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Database or disk is full is
the Error message i get from the sqlite

:root> ./sqlite3 mediadb.sql
SQLite version 3.5.7
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> CREATE TABLE t1(a INTEGER, b INTEGER, c VARCHAR(100));
SQL error: database or disk is full

sqlite> BFOS:root> df
/dev/root               495016    190848    278616  41% /
/dev/hda1               494984    141452    327984  30% /mnt
:root>

????