On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 05:23:55PM +1000, Neville Franks scratched on the wall:
> For SQLite in particular "The Definitive Guide to SQLite" by Micahel
> Owens is reasonably good. Unfortunately it has the worst index of any
> book I can recall seeing, other than some Cook Books. This makes it
> very difficult and frustrating to use as a Reference Book.

  It is, however, available on the Apress website in PDF format for 30%
  off the cover price.  A good PDF viewer with listed search results is
  almost better than an index.

  I purchased the hardback of this book some months ago only to
  discover the PDF version some weeks later.  In the end, I ended up
  buying them both.

   -j

"'People who live in bamboo houses should not throw pandas.' Jesus said that."
   - "The Ninja", www.AskANinja.com, "Special Delivery 10: Pop!Tech 2006"