So after playing around in my application data directory for google
chrome, I noticed file called something-journal.  Of course, I knew
what that was.  So I began opening all kinds of SQLite databases in
use by Chrome (had to close chrome due to locks on a few of them).
Interesting the things chrome tracks.  For instance it actually
records, for each site you go to, how many times you manually type it
in (or so I assume).  I wanted to ask anyone if they have done any
cool data mining / reports on their surfing habits, or any neat hacks
to Chrome with respect to sqlite?

Interestingly enough, Chrome, to the best of my knowledge, was sitting
there idle and yet I had a journal file.  I know Chrome brags about
being so gosh-darned impervious to two different web sessions
interfering with one another's CPU time and memory resources, but it
hangs A LOT for me (forget reading a pdf).  The presence of a journal
file makes me wonder if sqlite may be a bottle neck. (Stop right
there... I am not saying the bottle neck is sqlite's fault... No need
to flame me please)

I'm just excited to spot sqlite in the field.  I searched for any
mention of "chrome" in the mailing list and didn't see any, so I just
wanted to maybe start a small symposium on sqlite and it's integration
into chrome.

--
Rich R.