> I'm compiling sqlite using Visual C++ 6 on windows atm and maybe there is a
> problem that only shows up in VC6 and not in gcc. So with that in mind I'm
> building the Mac port of my software (which is built using gcc) and try to
> reproduce the problem there. I guess if everything is perfect there then it's
> VC6's fault. If I get the same result then it's something else.

I have used VC6 for many years, and found it to be a very stable
development platform.  Code bugs are far more common than compiler bugs.
  Even if the problem does "go away" under a new environment, I would
take a very close look at your code.  As Igor suggests, you may wish to
post a short code sample that highlights the problem.

~Eric