---------- Original Message ----------
To:  (sqlite-users@sqlite.org)
From: Igor Tandetnik ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Subject: Re: [sqlite] sqlite3_bind_text problem
Date: 14/11/2008 11:47:54p

> > And it return SQLITE_OK, however the value in the DB is NULL, or an
> > empty string.
>
> I don't see any obvious problems in the code you've shown. The problem
> must lie in the code you haven't shown. Can you post a small sample that
> reproduces the problem?

Alright I tried it on the Mac/GCC and the same error persists... so it looks
like it's my fault.

So as suggested I made a minimal example of my code that exhibits the
problem... it's about 2 pages of code... mostly cut and pasted straight from a
large app, I did have to rewrite a few functions not to use internal classes,
but the bug happens in the code to.

http://www.memecode.com/temp/Sqlite_Test.zip [921kb]

This is a vc6 project that compiles and produces 'Database.sqlite' in the
current folder. I've zipped up the example database from my testing, but you
should delete that before running the code.

Thanks for any time to take to look at this, I do appreciate it.
--
Matthew Allen