On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:30:11 -0700 (PDT), Derek Developer
<derekdevelo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>There is no need to get upset. I am trying to simplify the table names and
>column names to make your life easier...
>
>You can assume that I have carefully studied the responses I got and tried
>everything suggested. I have also read all the links given. Thank you for those
>
>I then implemented the suggestion:
>
>well, for one, do you have an "ATTACH 'DatabseTwo.sdb' AS db2" first?
>

>If yes, you could do
>

>SELECT..
>
>FROM TableOne d LEFT OUTER JOIN db2.TableTwo n ON n.MyID=d.MyID
>
>WHERE d.Zip > 80000 ORDER BY d.Zip
>

>This is not working for me. TableTwo is not found.

Nobody is upset, but we just aren't able to help you if you
don't show the way you build your testdatabase.
Come on, it's just 2 minutes to type a simple testcase:

sqlite3 database1.sdb
create table tableone(MyID integer primary key, ....);
insert into tableone (MyID, ....) VALUES (1,"....");
.quit
sqlite3 database2.sdb
create table tabletwo(MyID integer primary key, ....);
insert into tabletwo (MyID, ....) VALUES (2,"....");
.quit
sqlite3 database1.sdb
attach database 'database2.sdb' as db2
select .....