Larry,

Thanks for replying.

> It may not apply to your situation, but I just read about a serious
> performance regression in certain kernel versions with SQLite
> inserts, and wondered if you had also done a kernel update as well
> which may be part of the problem. Check out the bottom graph:
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=linux_2629_benchmarks&num=4

We are using a 2.6.20 kernel, so this probably doesn't affect us. We
just swapped 3.6.11 for 3.5.5 and noticed the slowdown.

Günter

--
Günter Obiltschnig
Applied Informatics Software Engineering GmbH

Company Registration: FN 276491 f | Landesgericht Klagenfurt
Managing Director: DI Günter Obiltschnig

APPLIED INFORMATICS - SMARTER DEVICE NETWORKING