Hello,

I have just started to use SQLite and am looking for tools to manage my
databases with.

Right now my development group is manually importing our SQLite databases into
Access so to use the latter to document table relationships, create ERDs, etc.
This is the painful way to do this, so I am looking for tools to make life
easier.

I am looking for one of two things.  The first thing would be a tool to  easily
synchronize data and structure between SQLite and Access.   I want to be able
to do something in one system and have it exported to the other.

Otherwise, is there a SQLite centric utility to do a wide range of admin tasks
and to elegantly document the data base structure?

All suggestions are welcome.

Bart