Hello all,

I would like to ask for some guidance. We sell a file auditing product and,
like you would think, the database can get large.  SQLite has been a perfect
engine for us since we only do inserts and searches.

Well, now we want to add some sophisticated forensics features. Currently we
have fancy filtering but no real OLAP sort of capability.

Have anyone seen a anything like this that we might be able to integrate
into our product?  We're using C# on Windows.

Anyone used DevExpress's OLAP control?  It looks pretty cool (if I could
figure out what I'm doing) but I'm not sure it works with a raw DataSet or
DataTable.

Thanks,

Gene