The nice thing is, that i have this variable and it output my temp path,
but my hoster doesn't has this. Only "open_basedir" has the option for the
"temp directory". But i don't know, if this would work. At least i didn't
know if my code with the pragma's work. Because i cannot see it or is
there an option, that i can see if my code works? Explain Operator?

with best wishes

Artur

> I am unsure of the syntax, as I don't use the sqlite API directly.  I
> would say that seems correct as long as "'.$_SERVER['TMP'].'" resolves
> to a directory in which the user under which the application is running,
> has read and write access.
>
> Artur Reilin wrote:
>>
>>> You can try setting a temp or tmp or tempdir environment variable on
>>> the
>>> server, however, as I said in the previous post, I am not sure if it
>>> will work.
>>>
>>> Probably the safest and most robust way would be to have your code call
>>> the pragma temp_store_directory directly after opening the database.
>>> How your code knows what directory to call the pragma with could be
>>> done
>>> with an environment variable or whatever you prefer.
>>>

>> $db = @sqlite_open('../www/zero.sqlite');
>> sqlite_exec('pragma temp_store=1; pragma
>> temp_store_directory="'.$_SERVER['TMP'].'"',$db);
>>
>> like this?

Artur Reilin
sqlite.yuedream.de