Paul Corke:
> Not doing the ".mode csv" before the ".import" makes things better
> but doesn't fix it.

That breaks when I have more than one column though, "line 1: expected
3 columns of data but found 1".

> Do you need to read the csv data back in to a sqlite database?  If
> not, then the file you've got should be ok.

Well, what I need to do is import csv files from other sources, this
was just a test to see if there were any gotchas. So I do need to fix
the importing.

> If you do then I think
> you will need to either alter shell.c or create your own program
> to read a csv file and insert it.

I don't have a C compiler here at work, I'll look into installing one
at home. I really should, it's been a long time since I did any C.

Thanks for the replies. Is this something that should be fed back into
the master source for shell.c? Should I post to the devs list?

Phil Hibbs.
--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?