Simon Slavin:
> The command-line tool is correct as far as it goes in producing CSV
> files: if you use quotes around text fields, it is correct to double quotes
> inside those fields.  Take a look at the CSVs you're trying to import.
> Are the text fields delimited by quotes ?  If quotes appear in the field,
> are they doubled ?

In this case, the csv file that I'm trying to import was created by
SQLite. And yes, fields containing quotes or commas are quoted with
the internal quotes doubled up. It's SQLite3's import that does not
correctly handle the doubled-up quotes that it correctly wrote out.

Phil Hibbs.
--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?