Hi,

I have a list of id:s stored in a field. I would now like to get some
information from a table by these id:s, but exactly in this order. So,
if I have a table

1 One
2 Two
3 Three

and the sequence "3,1,2" stored somewhere, how do I get a neat list like

Three
One
Two

?
I I can see a solution where I split the string outside of sqlite and
then construct a query consisting of lots of UNIONs, like (not a full
example, just an illustration)

(select name from mytab where id = 3)
UNION ALL
(select name from mytab where id = 1)
UNION ALL
(select name from mytab where id = 2)

but maybe there is a better option somewhere?
I would be thankful for any help I can get.

/Fredrik

--
"Life is like a trumpet - if you don't put anything into it, you don't
get anything out of it."