I have some code that is using flex sdk 3.2 and I am updating and
inserting into a database with the following queries:

stmt.text = 'INSERT INTO Question( hotlist, name, label, datatypeid,
advanced, multivalue, measurementtypeid) VALUES (@hotlist,
@name,@label,@datatypeid,@advanced,@multivalue,@measurementtypeid );';

stmt.text = 'UPDATE Question SET hotlist = @hotlist, name = @name,
label = @label, measurementtypeid = @measurementtypeid, datatypeid =
@datatypeid, advanced = @advanced, multivalue = @multivalue WHERE id =
@id;';

I don't think those are very interesting to the problem but its better
to provide more detail than less.
The program executes these queries without a problem, the view
displays the information as expected and a quick query using the
sqlite command line tool will confirm that such queries executed
successfully and without a problem..

The problem arises when I check the database in two different tools

Lita
Sqlite Expert Professional (SEP)

Both of these tools show a version of the database that is different
from what i see in the command line and they are equivalent in their
discrepancies (they are different from the command line but the same
as each other).

So heres the basica scenario:

1. i update my database with the code i wrote
2. those changes are reflected in the command line
3. those changes are not reflected in Lita/SEP

1. I update information in Lita/SEP on that same database file
2. those changes are reflected in Lita/SEP
3. those changes are not reflected in the command line

This seems so bizarre to me. How can two different programs make
changes to one database file and the information i see is different in
these two programs, but correct according to the changes i made using
that program.

I appreciate any help.
Felipe