I don't know what your specific problem may be but check to make sure that
you are using INTEGER [exactly I-N-T-E-G-E-R] primary keys (not INT or any
other variant form). I documented on Adobe's bug database and in their AIR
discussion forum a problem with the Adobe implementation of SQLite --Adobe
is treating INT and INTEGER primary keys as if they were the same, taking
both forms as an alias for the RowId, which in SQLite they are not.

Regards
Tim Romano