Felipe Aramburu <fel...@kwhours.com> wrote:
> So heres the basica scenario:
>
> 1. i update my database with the code i wrote
> 2. those changes are reflected in the command line
> 3. those changes are not reflected in Lita/SEP
>
> 1. I update information in Lita/SEP on that same database file
> 2. those changes are reflected in Lita/SEP
> 3. those changes are not reflected in the command line

My guess would be, you actually have two different database files (maybe with
the same name but in different directories, maybe in the same directory but
with subtly different names). You are pointing the command line utility at one
of them, and those management tools at the other.
--
Igor Tandetnik