From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org on behalf of Black, Michael (IS)
Sent: Thu 4/29/2010 6:57 AM
To: i...@omroth.com; General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite memory leakage

You'll have the growth until the CACHE is full.  That stays until you vacuum it.

An initial large select could fil  the cache entirely in one call.

Then you'll have the very temporary memory of storage from the select -- but
that should disappear as soon as you finalize your statement.

So...you'lre not talking about unbounded memory growth are you?  You just don't
like how big it gets?

We just talked about this a couple of days ago and Kees Nuyt provided the best
answer

http://sqlite.org:8080/cgi-bin/mailman/private/sqlite-users/2010-April/020850.html

Michael D. Black
Senior Scientist