Hi,

There's should be a call back to a progress handler.  I haven't done this at
the level of C, but I know with the pysqlite wrapper you can set a handler
on the connection that's executing a query:

con.set_progress_handler(progress, 10000000)

Where the method/functor progress is called after 10e6 machine opcodes.

Goodluck,
Paul

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:04 AM, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 29 Apr 2010, at 1:01pm, Serdar Genc wrote:
>
> > What about trigger on a view? Does SQLite support trigger on a view?
>
> See the section 'INSTEAD OF trigger' on this page:
>
> <http://www.sqlite.org/lang_createtrigger.html>
>
> Simon.

Paul Rigor
Pre-doctoral BIT Fellow and Graduate Student
Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics
Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences
University of California, Irvine
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~prigor