From: Pavel Ivanov <paiva...@gmail.com>
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Tue, June 22, 2010 12:34:16 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] marking transaction boundaries

Do you want to put that blob into all tables using a trigger or
changing all applications using database? If changing applications
then you can also change them to create that blob value. If using a
trigger then you can insert into that trigger creation of the blob
value if it doesn't exist. Is there something wrong with such
solutions?

Pavel