Hi All,

I tried a lot but no success. The Error message said following:

/System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für
"Sunbird_info.Event" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. --->
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: Unable to open the database file
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename,
SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum flags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()/

Everytime on auto boot I get the exception. As I start the program by
myself it runs without any errors. I tried just to open the database and
get back the 'open state' of my database by using an messagebox. By
starting normaly it turns back 'state = open' ... on auto boot there is
again just that exception.

What do you mean with

"what folder
have you specified in Start in:?"

I saved the database file in the same folder like the .exe of my program
is in. So I just using "Data Source=local.sqlite" without referencing on
the full path.
I will reference now on the full path an give you an update whats happend.

best regards
Daniel