Hello

        I need to cross-compile SQLite on an x86 Ubuntu host for a device
using the Blackfin CPU and the uClinux distribution.

I downloaded sqlite-amalgamation-3.7.3.tar.gz, since it's "the
recommended source distribution for all Unix and Unix-like platforms".

Then, I read the README and INSTALL, but am a bit lost at wether to
use both the --build and --host variables, and what to use as
settings. "config.sub" contains a reference to "bfin". Likewise, I
don't really know what variables to pass to ./configure.

Any help appreciated on cross-compiling SQLite using the Autoconf
tool.

Thank you.