Hi,

I hope I'm doing the right thing. I never used Mailing Lists before.

So, I know I need a user function to use the REGEXP operator. But most of
the implementations I'd found (in PHP, I have to say) requires TWO
parameters, the Regular Expression and the string to match.

I created an SQLITE database where the Regular Expressions is already
stored, and I would like to send a raw string to retrieve the correspondent
result.

E.g.:

In the database's column 'URI', I have the following values: /(.*?) and
/main(.*?)

I would like to send a query similar to: SELECT * FROM `table` WHERE `URI`
REGEXP( '/main/' )

And the record to be returned would be, in the example case, the second,
which have the text "main".

Is that possible? Maybe adding an UDF?

--
Best regards