So, it would be:

SELECT `Application`, `Class`, `Method`, `RequiredParams`, `OptionalParams`
FROM `Routes` WHERE `RequestMethod` = "GET" AND "/" LIKE `URI`

As "GET" is the default Request Method, and the string I'm passing is a
single slash.

If so, I didn't receive any result when, if I use PHP preg_match() function,
I receive a match of the first Regular Expression: /(.*?)

Igor Tandetnik said it's not needed the slashes, because they are
delimiters.

But it's not the case. The left slash is the first character of Request URL
(after the Host) and the right slash, when present, is a bugfix to make the
system compativble with all browsers behaviours.

Best regards

Bruno Augusto