On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Simon Davies
<simon.james.dav...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 13 January 2011 10:28, Max Vlasov <max.vla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> CREATE TEMP TRIGGER [UpdatedRowIdTrigger] AFTER UPDATE OF RowId, Id ON
> TestTable
> BEGIN
>  UPDATE UpdatedRowId Set Value = new.rowid;
> END;

Simon, this particular change won't help globally since if you remember I
don't know what exact column is aliased, but I probably will end up without
"OF" at all

CREATE TEMP TRIGGER [UpdatedRowIdTrigger] AFTER UPDATE ON TestTable...

so any update will pass changed (or not changed) rowid. I think it should ok
in terms of performance if both trigger and table are temporary.

Max