On 13 Jan 2011, at 10:48am, Simon Davies wrote:

> CREATE TEMP TRIGGER [UpdatedRowIdTrigger] AFTER UPDATE OF RowId, Id ON
> TestTable
> BEGIN
>  UPDATE UpdatedRowId Set Value = new.rowid;
> END;

His problem is that he doesn't know which rows are aliased to rowid, so he
can't provide a list of column names.  So the following might be closer

CREATE TEMP TRIGGER [UpdatedRowIdTrigger] AFTER UPDATE ON TestTable
BEGIN
 UPDATE UpdatedRowId Set Value = new.rowid WHERE new.rowid != old.rowid;
END;

But I don't know whether SQLite can actually do that comparison at that stage.

Simon.