On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Drake Wilson <dr...@begriffli.ch> wrote:

> You probably need to sqlite3_reset the statement after stepping it.

Can someone then explain the purpose of  sqlite3_clear_bindings()?  If
I understand things correctly, you call sqlite3_reset() to reuse a
prepaired statement, why do you call sqlite3_clear_bindings()?  Is it
because sqlite3_reset() does not actually clear the binding values,
just resets the preparied statement?  I have a feeling this is the
case, so...

One thing I have learned (especially on this list) is that when
something appears strange, there is ALWAYS a good reason for it, so...

Why doesn't reset also clear the binding?

Sam